Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Chris Pine Flashes David Yurman Ironwood at Premiere in Germany

Chris Pine wearing a David Yurman Ironwood pinky ring
Evidently Mr. Pine is on Team DY; yesterday he donned an 18K gold Ironwood Collection pinky ring at the premiere of Star Trek Into Darkness in Berlin (see left). The piece appears the gold counterpart of the available-online sterling silver Ironwood Oval Ring, which retails for $425. While I've, in the past, never been particularly fond of the Ironwood Collection, I must say I'm beginning to change my position on the line. I think its distinctiveness is growing on me... that, and I value the opinion of blog reader Marmar, who contends the pieces patina nicely. That's important with silver jewelry; a wearer wants it to age well... or at least this wearer wants it to age well.

So there you have it--my take. Now what's yours? Tell me: What are your thoughts on the Ironwood Collection, pinky rings, or--heck, why not?--Chris Pine? Sound off. Post a comment or shoot me an E-mail.

Chris Pine wearing a David Yurman Ironwood pinky ring
Are you able to spy the DY?

3 comments:

  1. Here is an Ironwood Leaf. Well, at least I think it is. I took a photo of a leaf and then I had to look it up based on what I knew about the tree....Tree Nursery Co

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bullion Exchanges is a well known Precious Metals Shop established in the heart of New York City's Diamond District.

    They have a massive selection of products such as, precious metals that range from the gold and silver to platinum and palladium.

    Bullion Exchanges are offering an enormous selection of products appealing to 1st time buyers and established collectors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. David Yurman, Top of line rings, damn good stuff! www.imdb.me/ricklee great for movies, great for celebrities!!

    ReplyDelete