Sunday, April 28, 2013

Exclusive: The Hidden Pieces on DavidYurman.com

Are you aware there is product on DavidYurman.com that can only be found by way of strategic search? That's right; there exist what are, essentially, hidden pieces on the site, pieces that fail to show when one performs an inventory browse or shops by category but remain there, present, behind a proverbial curtain all the while. Don't believe me? Dear reader, have not I earned your unblinking trust? But very well, if it is proof you desire, proof you shall have. Feast your eyes on these pulled-from-concealment men's collection beauties:

David Yurman Men's Pave Black Diamond Cushion Ring, $5200
We'll start with this guy, a showstopper, truly, if ever there were one. The piece goes by the name of Pave Black Diamond Cushion Ring and retails for $5200. It's a dangerous one, I must say. Look but don't touch. You'll indubitably love it too much.
David Yurman Men's Petrvs Scarab Ring, $595
I love Yurman's (discontinued?) men's Petrvs line. I love the scarab motif. I love this ring. It costs $595. It's spectacular. You deserve it. Make it yours. Do it now.
David Yurman Men's Tuxedo Agate Exotic Stone Ring, $500
Next we have a Tuxedo Agate Exotic Stone Ring for men. The design is clean and sleek, which allows the stone to carry (or fail to carry, depending on the cut received) the piece. The price? $550. Follow my link more information or to purchase.
David Yurman Men's Exotic Stone Meteorite Ring, $695
I have truly saved the best for last. This (see left) is my favorite of the hidden gems. It's also one of my favorite recent-year DY men's ring designs. The stone? Meteorite. The shape of the face? Hexagonal. I saw this style at the Chicago boutique on Oak St. and fell in love fast and, evidently, hard, as I made the piece mine on impulse. I have never regretted for a moment the purchase. Now follow my link. On the other side awaits this magnificent ring, priced at $695. Don't think. Just buy.

1 comment:

  1. Great profile. I just bought the meteorite ring -- goes with my gray hair and my fast and out of this world lifestyle....

    Charles

    ReplyDelete