Wednesday, April 24, 2013

DY Ay!

Product listing for a "griffin amulet" with an accompanying image of a Maritime star pendant
That's quite the pointy griffin there.
So either this David Yurman design (see left) is beyond abstract (does that look like a griffin to you?) or there is a image-descriptor correspondence issue with this particular product. What? An inventory data input error on DavidYurman.com?! OK, so stranger things have happened, and yet, curiosity has gotten the best of me. I mean, what do you think one receives if he or she were to order this mysterious item number DYS13_N22D3--the item pictured or the one described in words? Perhaps a smelted hybrid of the two? Heh, I kid. I kid. All the same, why don't you, dear reader, order me one of whatever it is, and I'll report back. ;)

UPDATE: DY has since revised the item's designation to read "North Star Cut-out Amulet" so evidently the wait continues for the emergence of the griffin piece. (I was privately hoping it was the image that was wrong and not the descriptor.)

No comments:

Post a Comment