Wednesday, April 3, 2013

New Additions to Yurman's Armory and Waves Collections for Men

David Yurman Armory Band Ring for MenJust Arrived
This Armory collection band ring (see right), whose official name is--get ready for this--"Armory Band Ring," is now available for purchase on DavidYurman.com. The piece, which is presently available only in a size 10, boasts intriguing weave designs, not to mention a black-diamond carat weight of 2.77. While the product image shown here suffices, I'm sure it very much pales in comparison to the actual ring itself (the retail price of which is $3200). Yurman's pave-set black diamonds sparkle brilliantly, whereas the stones here appear dull and unpolished. Rest assured the piece would be degrees more stunning on your hand. (You have my word on that.)


David Yurman Three-Sided Waves Ring for Men
On Their Way?
I'm still waiting for the newest two rings from the men's Waves collection to make their digital debut, one of which is pictured here (see, again, right). Cut layered agate comprises the surface detailing on the piece. Its brother, of which I don't have an image, boasts the same exact design, only its surface is host not to agate but polished black onyx. Both are presently available in DY boutiques and come in at price points not exceeding $1000. Just for reference, the number at which the David Yurman Townhouse on Madison Avenue can be reached is 212.752.4255.  ;) And on that note, I'm out. Have, for me, a question or a comment? Sound off by posting your remark (or query) or by shooting me an E-mail.

4 comments:

  1. Love your blog! Wonderful discovery. Equally as enamored as you and have the goods to prove it. Great prose, willbe checking in regularly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for writing, Marmar, and for the kind words of support! Got the goods, eh? Tell me: What is your favorite Yurman collection?

      Delete
    2. Naturals, Petrus, Armoury, I have but reach for less. Ironwood becomes more beautiful as it ages and I am wearing his large ring in that issue now quite frequently. Royal Cord, I love its sleekness, neo-modern simplicity, something about the way the lines refract light. But by far and away, in my humble opinion, the Waves collection inspires me the most,with its romantic curling effects. Coincidentally enough, I pounced on the new agate you feature the very moment I laid eyes on it! The Chinese symbol for wave - bo - etched inside the ring sealed the deal. The detailing on any Yurman piece is breathtaking and unparalleled.

      Delete
  2. I happen to have the wave ring that I am trying to sell. Are you interested?

    ReplyDelete