Thursday, March 21, 2013

A Jasper Ring and New Cable Cuff Land on DY.com

David Yurman Red Jasper Exotic Stone Ring for Men
Red Jasper Exotic Stone Ring, $550
That's right; there are two new additions to the ever-expanding David Yurman men's collection available online at DavidYurman.com. Those additions are a Red Jasper Exotic Stone Ring, priced at $550, and a 6.5-millimeter Thoroughbred Cable Cuff, which rings up at $450. Unfortunately, at the time of writing, only a singular size--that of a ten (10)--is available for the former, while the latter, of course, is adjustable, all the while tending to fit a "standard medium wrist." Remember, if you elect to buy from DavidYurman.com, your order will come to you by way of Neiman Marcus fulfillment out of Texas, which means you may potentially, if you live out of state, save on sales tax. Also, keep in mind standard, ground shipping is always complimentary when you purchase through DavidYurman.com. (Express shipping is also available; the rate is discounted.)

David Yurman Thoroughbred Cable Cuff for Men
Thoroughbred Cable Cuff, $450
What is my take on these new offerings, you ask? Well do let me tell you. I think I'll have to see the jasper ring in person to render a verdict. If the hue of the stone is more crimson than clay, I'm all about it. If it is the reverse, eh, I suppose that will do (albeit not for me). As for the cuff, I love, love, love the overall design, the aesthetic, but I have to admit I find the relative thickness of the piece wanting. I like my cuffs clunky and crafted to intimidate. This one looks as though it could potentially get lost on one's wrist... but maybe that's just me. What are your thoughts on these new arrivals? Sound off in the comments section or by writing me an E-mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment