Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Get a Glimpse at the David Yurman F/W '13-14 Women's Collection

Instagram user @emilylkane was in Menlo Park, New Jersey earlier today previewing the David Yurman F/W '13-14 Women's Collection and was kind enough to upload for public consumption these collages of sumptuous new product:

David Yurman F/W '13-14 Women's Designs
I absolutely adore--ADORE--the ring in the middle frame
on the right, which is from, if I'm not mistaken,
the soon-to-be-released Willow Collection.


David Yurman F/W '13-14 Women's Designs
I'm also loving the mixed motifs in the earrings
shown in this set in the upper-left frame.


Willow Collection Multi-Row Bracelet by David Yurman
Displayed here is another piece from
the hotly-anticipated DY Willow
Collection for women.
This bracelet was revealed by
SilverStyles.com back in July,
but I thought it deserving of a re-post.

Ladies, I wish you luck in the battle against temptation. The odds (and goods) are stacked against you. Gents, surely soon we'll get a hint at what's to come for us. My suggestion for right now is to start saving. DYguy out.

No comments:

Post a Comment