Friday, August 16, 2013

At Last, a David Yurman F/W '13-14 Men's Collection Preview (Now with Tag Necklaces!)

Late last night Instagram user @burniebear shared these (see below) images, which were captured, it seems, at a DY fall preview event at/for Nordstrom Perimeter in Atlanta, Georgia. Revealed are three bracelets and several rings, mostly band-style, from David Yurman's F/W '13-14 Men's Collection. Revel in the artistry. (My impressions are posted as image captions.)


New David Yurman F/W '13-14 Men's Collection Bracelets
Of the three designs showcased here,
my initial preference is for the middle one,
though I suppose I should see all in their full glory
before making any verdicts.


New David Yurman F/W '13-14 Men's Collection Rings
It pleases me to see more meteorite from DY
and pieces containing better and more dramatic cuts
of the rock. Also, I'm intrigued by the ring in the
lower-left quadrant, which, according to
@burniebear, boasts a carbon fiber shell.

UPDATE: Now another Instagram user, @gabsgarcia, has shared additional pieces--mostly tag necklaces--from the fall collection by way of this social media post:


New F/W '13-14 David Yurman Men's Collection Tag Necklaces
Believe your eyes.
That's dino bone on the left-most tag.
Yes, one of my most beloved varieties of DY exotic stone
is making its triumphant return.

What's left to be revealed? When will these pieces debut online? Why are there so many new band rings? You likely have questions. (I do too.) As soon as there is more to report, I'll return with another update. Until then, sound off. Which designs do you love? Which do you loathe? Post a comment or shoot me an E-mail. DYguy out.

7 comments:

  1. Hello dear, your own blog description is definitely much informative. Actually, my spouse and i have seen many posts related to mens fashion braceletsbut no one proves to possibly be ones best. But ones company gives me your opportunity to make the wedding ring on the firm. we really enjoyed the service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post, it has some great information about men's bracelets & rings that will be very beneficial sharing for us so thanks for sharing....! Visit: The GLD Shop

    ReplyDelete