Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Call for Stories, Information for Feature Pieces

DY tag necklace on keyboard
Being only one individual and a layperson at that (I have no direct ties to David Yurman, the company and brand), I sometimes struggle in locating the information needed to write features for you, dear reader. Insert here my petition, my plea for support from fans and insiders alike. Help me help David Yurman by contributing tips, tidbits, and media to the blog.

How does one do this--reach out--you ask? Well, do you have Twitter? If so, tweet me at @DavidYurmania. If not, go (new) old school and E-mail me. My address is DavidYurmania@gmail.com.

Believe me when I say that there is no such thing as a "bad" contribution. Nothing is too small or too trivial. All offerings matter and are important. Heck, I've been working for three months now only on that which exists in the public domain. To get something, anything would be an improvement. So what are you waiting for? Get writing. Get sharing. What's new at David Yurman? What's next? What's caught your eye at the Townhouse or a boutique?

I'm waiting to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment