Friday, May 8, 2015

DY Ay!

Friday's here and with it comes a(nother) typo on DavidYurman.com to add some levity, you know, just for good measure. Yes, our culture has already assimilated a "McSteamy" and Boeing's Dreamliner and so why not Streamiline? Take a look:

an image capture of a DavidYurman.com product listing for a "Streamiline Anchor Tag"






















It's unclear at this point what the neologism "Streamiline" means. A line made or consisting of streams? Possibly. A cable design capable of supporting streaming video content? It's possible. A case of hurried typing being prematurely published? Likely. All the same, don't you think a call to David Yurman for clarification is in order? Yes, I think I'll reach out. "Hello, ma'am or sir. Connect me to the manager of your Streamiline Collection, please. ...Yes, that's right: I said 'Stream-ee-line.' Yes, I'll hold."

:) DYguy out.

1 comment: