Monday, February 25, 2013

Just Landed on DY.com

After some weeks of a new product here, a new product there, a slew of legitimately new arrivals have landed on DavidYurman.com. (I say "legitimately" here because much of the product on DY's "New Arrivals" page is new in the relative, last-three-months sense.) Here's a rundown of what is new with DYguy first impressions (FIs) to boot:

David Yurman Chevron Bracelet
Chevron Bracelet, Color Change Garnet, $1300
(also available in cognac diamond)

FI: Cognac would be the way to go here. In my experience c-c garnet never really dazzles outside the showroom. Also, I'm not really feeling the leather band; durability might be a problem in the long term.



David Yurman Meteorite Tag Necklace
Meteorite Dog Tag, $690

FI: I'm glad to see the Meteorite Collection finally trickling online. That being said, bear in mind with meteorite that each piece is distinctive. Some stun, others, eh, well, they are there. Proceed with caution if you decide to purchase sight unseen.


David Yurman Chevron Band Ring
Chevron Band Ring, $350 (also available in gold)

FI: This is a fine band--very understated yet classic Yurman.
                                                                                                                                                                 
David Yurman Meteorite Band Ring
Meteorite Band Ring, $850

FI: Again, cut is king. Hope yours is a good (and by that I mean shimmery) one.
                                                                                                                                                             
David Yurman Cognac Chevron Ring
Chevron Ring, Cognac Diamonds, $2500
(also available in diamond and blk diamond)

FI: I'm pretty sure that with this on my hand I'd get nothing accomplished at work. Really. Nothing. I get lost in cognac diamonds, I swear.


David Yurman Blue Sapphire Necklace
Small Tag Necklace, Sapphires, $3150
(also available in diamond and blk diamond)

FI: I appreciate this offering in its compactness. A little shimmer goes a long way.
                                                                                                                                                             
What are your thoughts on the latest DY men's pieces? Which will (if you are like me)--or would (for those with strong will power)--set you back a pretty penny?

1 comment:

  1. I have the DY color change garnet bracelet as pictured above and the cognac diamond one. I’ve had them for years and they both still look new. They look great worn together.

    ReplyDelete